heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Amatsu Warp Problem...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So, I saved amatsu, when I click on the save NPC it even says that I've saved. But when I got to actually warp there, the warper says I haven't saved there yet. Icon_cry

Is this just something that's happened to me, or is it an actual glitch?
This happens some times with ant hell and some other dungeons...Ive come to figure its just a lost packet sent from your computer to the server, Only way to get it to work again is to go save there, As well as Clicking on the Save girl every time you go there...Even if it says " This save point has already been saved. " Just to make sure it doesn't happen again. ^_^;;
If between the time you saved and you close your hero you crashed or exited the game not with the normal way the npc wont remember you saved. What I suggest is to save then immediatly close the game then reopen it. See if you keep the savepoint that way.
nope that problem happened to me on two occasions (only my sader and priest have the warp, but only the priest ever saved the warp if i remember rightly).

it will fix itself by simply talking to the save npc to have it say that you have saved it. it will not ask you for money again tho. or as far as it happened about 2 times to me it never asked for money.

however you do have to enter the traditional way as in through the gate keeper or whatever that npc is called.

and the last time it happened to me was around April. i haven't touched my priest between July last year till about November. so yes it is a bug.

i do not know about any other warp npc tho. i do not use anthell warp tho i have it saved Icon_biggrin i usually walk there. i guess i am just silly Icon_lol
Happened to Namine once, and it was ant hell as well... yes indeed, somehow talking to the Save Point NPC seems to fix it without paying again, but it does require the traditional method

(oh right... Namine should unlock anthell for her soul linker soon... /swt)
Oh ok, Thanks guys, I'll just try talkin got the save NPC until it lets me warp there XD
Has it ever happened that a warp you didn't save is already unlocked for you? /swt
no but i have had them forget i had them unlocked and had to unlock them again.
poeticwings Wrote:Has it ever happened that a warp you didn't save is already unlocked for you? /swt
I wish, but noIcon_lol
Reference URL's