heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Who's still around?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello friends! I was feeling nostalgic and started looking into RO again, and I can't believe this server is still alive! Who else is here from back in the days? The last time I logged in was in 2011 according to the forum Icon_smile

I'm assuming all the accounts from back then are gone by now? :')

Would be really great to see some people from allll the way back then still around!LoveLove

happy valentines you!
Hello and welcome back Babble! Given your join date, I probably do know and may remember you if I know your character names.

VDay as you seen in the forum is sadly delayed but hopefully it won't be delayed by too many more days! There's quite a few of new features and dungeons since 2011 so be sure to explore around!
Kiyo! Haha, that is correct! I can't believe you remember! I'll make a account and pop in to see what's happening.
Heyyyy! Greetings from Roger! welcome back =)
Your old account should still work?
As long as the email address is the same one, then it should still work Icon_smile heRO never deletes and never wipes, after all! If you need assistance to reclaim your own account, please send in a support ticket.
Welcome back Icon_smile
(02-14-2018 02:50 PM)GM-Ayu Wrote: [ -> ]Hello and welcome back Babble! Given your join date, I probably do know and may remember you if I know your character names.

VDay as you seen in the forum is sadly delayed but hopefully it won't be delayed by too many more days! There's quite a few of new features and dungeons since 2011 so be sure to explore around!

What she said =x Welcome back~
Wlecome back ~
hi. Not sure if we know each other, but welcome back!
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's