heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Nobility
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
i wonder if Nobility gem worth 25m
who ever had it , i wonder why?
what the benefit of it other than speed walk
Monthly Nobility Rewards , Nobility status
dosent sound for me it worth 25m.

i really think , it need be fix .
like make it able to store at least , or drops chance to
make money of it .. i think it have to fix to something better
and worth the zeny we spend on it.

for me the idea of spend zeny in something that
i can return the zeny from it and more. O.o ..if that make sense..
any suggestIcon_smile
basic noble's rank gives one +1 stat of choice too. ont he wiki there is the complete explanation of nobility.

http://www.pandoraonline.net/heRO_wiki/i...e=Nobility
Yeah i already knew all it benefit , but i dont think it enough..
i thought there something more important or can hunt zeny by it.
so am asking for gms to add something new.
well there are higher nobility ranks, so the gem will give more stats.
That all.? , also to get that high is kind hard ..
Admittedly nobility didn't age as well as we like. Once upon a time with slotted glasses being so, so rare, people flock to stat of choice in mid headgear slot. With v4p and other flexible headgear releases, indeed nobility lost its lustre. You'll need quite a bit of time for the monthly nobility rewards to catch up to your initial investments.

One of the many things we'll need to revamp some day, but gosh that's a lot of stuff on our plate already...
Not sure how many people in the nobility actually use Nobility locked pallettes? For Hairstyles, I think Menti's Hwiz from Behe was the only person I've seen actually using nobility exclusive hairs.

All other reasons I can think of to get nobility would be for Roleplaying reasons.
(02-17-2018 04:21 PM)The Legendary Joe Wrote: [ -> ]Not sure how many people in the nobility actually use Nobility locked pallettes? For Hairstyles, I think Menti's Hwiz from Behe was the only person I've seen actually using nobility exclusive hairs.

All other reasons I can think of to get nobility would be for Roleplaying reasons.

Linnea on her champ useta use the nobility palettes from time to time, especially that gold/orange/red one?

But yah, on most characters those palettes look pretty terrible. x3
(02-17-2018 04:21 PM)The Legendary Joe Wrote: [ -> ]For Hairstyles, I think Menti's Hwiz from Behe was the only person I've seen actually using nobility exclusive hairs.

Hey what about my prof?

But yeah, with the amount of money required to even make one, it looks more like the item for when economy was much better than what's happening lately.

Maybe you can change the walking speed bonus to make it a mid-headgear version of PPHB for all nobles? Idk, just a suggestion :3
(02-17-2018 09:32 AM)SoTme Wrote: [ -> ]i wonder if Nobility gem worth 25m
who ever had it , i wonder why?
what the benefit of it other than speed walk
Monthly Nobility Rewards , Nobility status
dosent sound for me it worth 25m.

i really think , it need be fix .
like make it able to store at least , or drops chance to
make money of it .. i think it have to fix to something better
and worth the zeny we spend on it.

for me the idea of spend zeny in something that
i can return the zeny from it and more. O.o ..if that make sense..
any suggestIcon_smile

So you can be called Sir/Lady and be superior to the lowly plebs Icon_twisted
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's