heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Exp back at BG?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
In the past i was against exp in BG, but because it was way too high. Now its way too low and increasing it wont hurt the actual party scene, plus it will push people to do BG (i hope) so who wants points can actually get some points.

Exp back in BG: Yay or Nay
A little increase would be nice Icon_smile
60% yes
i will Appear every day check BG with high point in top ...
Yes to increasing it back to a reasonable amount that cannot be exploited, or is at least still at the bottom of the list when it comes to 'picking where to level'. BG was initially meant to have enough EXP so that non maxed out characters who were 100% pvp-builded could atleast level (ahem, my FS stalker who was lvl96 at that time). That being said, no one is really 100% pvp-built these days, so there's not much point.

On the other hand, I don't think increasing exp in BG to push people into doing it is the right reason. Even at low exp, people should already be doing BG for the main purpose of getting BG gear. So, it WILL hurt the (already rare) party scene.
Reference URL's