heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Crashing Pacifiers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Recently we've received reports of crashing while on the armor section of storage, as well as the search function. We have identified the cause to be the Pacifier item, in its unidentified form. This issue will be fixed by next patch, which will be sent out as soon as possible.

We apologize for the inconvenience.
A new patch has been released that fixes the issue mentioned aboce. Thanks for your patience~!
One my friend's storage crashes as soon as he opens it, and my game crashes when i mouse over an unidentified Bloody Cross [3]

X_X (yes we patched)
I don't even know what's going on anymore. We'll start investigating what's going on, because now, all recently released gears just got wiped from the file that displays names for unidentified stuff ("Hat", "Robe", etc.).
A new patch has been released that should fix the issue. After patching, if you continue to encounter errors in storage or elsewhere, please let a GM know as soon as possible, either via support ticket, ingame PM or here on forum.
Reference URL's