heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Peeking in from the shadows
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey all. Been gone far longer than I care to admit. But I am returning! My gaming computer died, so I am using an old laptop. Here's to hoping it is up to the challenge! lol Not even sure if there is anyone who was playing when I was, but looking forward to seeing folks in game, regardless. Old friends and new!
Heyyyy welcome back! If you were still playing after august 2008, we might have met ingame!
If not, hi!
Welcome back. :o
Hey! The last time I was on HeRO was 2006, if I remember right. LOL Either way, I am looking forward to hooking up with peeps. I can't remember my main account, so I am using my backup accounts now.
Welcome back! I think not a lot of players are still here for those who started in 2006 besides Panda and Peeka, but there's some of us from 2007-2008 too~ Hope you will explore and have fun seeing all the new content in heRO since then!
I am definitely looking forward to it! Icon_smile
Join us on discord where sometimes we're too busy to be ingame (or working on something for the server as well) but you can reach some of us anyway~
Welcome back Icon_smile
Will have to look for the discord channel. hehe
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's