heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Crossdressers of heRO o_O;
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
hahah. well like i said before, i have both male and female characters, because i think some characters just look better as male, while others look better as female. but when it comes to my priestess, i do think male high priests look cool, but...

ever since high priests came out on RO, i wanted to marry a high priestess! i had the 'luck' to be married to priestessess, but not high priestessess. so being the strapping young lad that i am Laugh i tried for about a year. and no such luck. so as my final resolution- i decided to make my own high priestess to marry one of my male characters! (im thinking my merchant, he's a pimp, yo) UNFORTUNATELY my lazy butt has prevented me from actually getting my priestess transed.. but im pretty close to achieving my goal.

and there you have my story... one of the bigger reasons why i have a female account! oh, that and gypsies/female stalkers are freakin' hawt No1
female stalker /rice
I'm male playing a female char. Why? Simple, I decided on hunter and the male sniper sprite looks like a 6-year-old on Scouting. Rogue, aco class, blacksmith(never played one mind you Icon_razz) and sage I play male, most classes I throw a dice.

And of course there's the matter of a huge male char surplus in MMORPGs and the marriage system with all its benefits as mentioned two posts before.
its ok hero has gay marraige as well as freaky incestous ones like static who marryed himself Icon_razz
thats kinda sad...guys make better girls?COMMON
I think I act more like a man sometimes than some of the men on here, especially when I hit on you sexy lady sprites in game ;D
ShadesOfBlue Wrote:like static who marryed himself Icon_razz
that's a little more info than I wanted but ok xD

btw. I've been reading the stuff sparkedby midori (didn't read the whole thing yet), and I'd like to add that I'm finding it easier to be nice and caring on a female char than on a male char. So sometimes I pick female because it awakens my better self Icon_razz (And sometimes it's a bit of a remnant from a time where I was kinda jealous of some of the things girls could do and boys could not because that would be effeminate or gay(most of the time it's a mix of all these three reasons))
Male playing male, and even after looking at the benefits, i've never tought of making a Female Character =/
The only reason i would CONSIDER making one would be if i make a Hunter, as stated above. Male Hunter sprites look like a Retard kid on Camping.
I personally don't have any problems with people crossdressing mainly because MMO's tought me that the gender doesn't really matter that much :D
If i have a friend and he tells me He is actually a She, its still the same person.
Yeah but what if she says she's a he? Then there's a big difference.

Especially if you've been hittin' on her him it? =o
Goop2 Wrote:Yeah but what if she says she's a he? Then there's a big difference.

Especially if you've been hittin' on her him it? =o

I think that happened to Aaron a lot Icon_wink
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Reference URL's