heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Leveling Event (75-84) Monday Aug 20
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
"Here's a map with GM spawned monsters. Party up and kill everything. Simple enough, right?"

We haven't had scheduled events in awhile, so let's do a small one.

Time: 21:00 server time, Monday Aug 20

Level range: 75-84

Details:

Kill everything on the map for exp and potential loot. If you can defeat all monsters + 3 low level-mid level mvps as well without GM resurrection or recalls, then the party will win additional prizes! If absolutely everyone is dead or accidentally respawned/warped away, then GM will recall + resurrect the party.

Monsters will be all varied, but suitable. You will NOT need anti-freeze/petrify armor, and elemental armors are not necessary either. However, every other status is fair game. Even new players can afford green pots by lv 74.

GM will join playing Exp song. Monsters ignore GM so the GM will not be tanking anything. GM may throw out some other buffs once in awhile but will never heal HP.

We will host leveling parties of similar structure for other level ranges in the future.

Default rewards: OPBs and Gold

If all mvps are defeated without GM resurrection or recalls, then every participant can either pick any gears dropped by the mvps in the event or an OCA as additional prizes.
Oh man, 11 PM on a monday, I'll be at work at that time qwq
3am for me X_X
We'll vary the times for future events. I asked around on what are good event times, and this is one of them. The other higher level one we'll host later (depending on how this one goes) will probably be weekend morning.
Bump! The event starts in a few hours!
Thanks for the event!!!
good event <3
Reference URL's