heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Reputation Points Challenge (Faeheim)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello heroes! I've got a challenge for you. It's pretty simple: The first 10 players who reach the maximum amount of reputation in Faeheim (2,000) will win a few prizes!

Upon reaching 2,000 reputation, talk to the Guard in front of Carandel Palace. If you've already obtained the 1.3k and 1.5k reputation rewards, he'll ask you to visit Pixie & Lucretia in Fortuna.

Once you talk to Pixie, she will reward you with a special costume, and if you're one of the first 10 players to obtain 2k reputation, a server broadcast will announce your feat! Post here afterward so we can hand out your prize from the list below!

1st, 2nd, and 3rd place winners will receive:
  • 1 Previously released backpack of the player's choice (Excluding Dragon Backpack)
  • 1 Master Warp Pass
  • 1 Costume Rainbow Ears Feather (Mid)
  • Choice of either 3 Enriched Oridecon or 3 Enriched Elunium
  • Choice of any 3 costume headgears craftable by the Faeheim or Lutia Costume Crafters (See the NPCs list for available costumes)

4th, 5th and 6th place winners will receive:
  • 1 Master Warp Pass
  • Choice of either 3 Enriched Oridecon or Enriched Elunium
  • Choice of any 2 costume headgears craftable by the Faeheim or Lutia Costume Crafters (See the NPCs list for available costumes)

7th, 8th, 9th and 10th place winners will receive:
  • Choice of either 3 Enriched Oridecon or Enriched Elunium
  • Choice of any 1 costume headgear craftable by the Faeheim or Lutia Costume Crafters (See the NPCs list for available costumes)

Rules:
- T&D players who were compensated for their work cannot participate for the first three spots on the character that received reputation points or Pixie's Letter.
- You can only win once. IE if you win 3rd place prizes, you can't participate again for another set of prizes.
- This reputation challenge will last until January 1st.

Have fun and good luck!
WoW this is juicy! :D
[Image: TMMDi76.png]

Congrats to Deidra! Just 9 winning spots left!
Congrats to Shavenz! Just 8 winning spots left, hurry up!
here's mine o/
[Image: 0piO5gp.jpg]
Grats!
Congrats to 123Drink! for getting 4th place~
argh i gotta hurryyyyyyy
The reputation challenge will last until January 1st! If you get max rep after that, you won't get any extra prizes from this thread's challenge!
Ahoy here i am!
[Image: 2k-fae-rep.png]
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's