heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Bday & Halloween Quest Duration
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The birthday and halloween quests, as well as Pandelina, were released approximately halfway through October, and are set to be removed sometime during the 1st of November. However, I've heard a few people here and there want more time to be able to continue doing minigames and general questing. So the question is the following:

Do you want the birthday quest, halloween quest, and Pandelina to remain available past the original deadline of November 1st?

If at least 10 original forum players/accounts vote for an extension of the stay time, the quests & npcs will remain until November 15th (2 more weeks). If there's not enough votes or interest, the deadline stays the same (Nov 1). There's 3 days to vote. :P
Doesn't matter to me :o
Need more time, I think... when is November 1st?
(10-24-2018 08:21 PM)Peeka~ Wrote: [ -> ]Need more time, I think... when is November 1st?

exactly 1 week from now
Personally don't mind when the quests end, however, that Pumpkinring spawn is sacred and shouldn't be touched IMO. Make them rascals who summoned them pay for all eternity~
14 Bans for an extension, 0 against, 1 indifferent. The quests' duration will be extended until approximately 2 more weeks!
(11-02-2018 06:11 PM)GM-Ciar Wrote: [ -> ]14 Bans for an extension

Someone's got banning on the mind.
Woops, wtf

Freudian slip
Reference URL's