heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Dropping by, glad heRO is still up :)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi everyone Icon_smile I'm Wanderer, I was the first 99 sage in this beautiful server. It's always nice to come back and see the road to 99 announcement post made in 2005, xD. I figured I might as well show you guys what I look like, yea I'm getting old though, lol. I'm downloading the client, but I probably forgot what my password was, I also had an old forum account 777LuCKY and Chakra, but forgot those too, xD. Well here ya go, hope you all are doing well Icon_wink Tada here I am /no1

edit: well just tried logging in, have no idea what happened to my account but still nice to come by, maybe I'll drop a support ticket or something. My bro BackHand probly gave the account to someone a long time ago, lol.

[Image: RMN3xLk.jpg?1]
Wow, first sage ever. ;o Glad to see oldies still remember this server. Welcome back to HeRO!
Welcome back to heRO! It's so nice to see players returning (I have read the road to 99 thread a couple of times, (and some other older threads as well) when I'm bored, and it's so nice to see someone from there :D)

I recently have gotten active myself (holidays and all), maybe we'll all see each other round town! Yay :D
Welcome back Icon_smile
Heyyyy wb wb
=o wb
Welcome back!
Hey I remember you XD
Reference URL's