heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Sup Dawgz
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Don't remember if I had a forum account before now, but howdy. I was bumming around a few other pservs recently but neither really clicked so I'm back here to try stuff out again. I'm currently trying to decide on a name for my prospective sin/rogue since my usual name I like to use is taken up by my Swordsman. Hope to have fun ingame!
If you somewhat remember info about your old accounts, you can always send GM a support ticket and perhaps we can assist you in getting your old account.

Welcome back to heRO! Not sure when was the last time of your visit but things changed quite a bit recently! There's plenty of new stuff to explore!
Oh, I have my old account memorized thanks to Firefox Sync lol. I last played I think about 2 years ago? I'm ingame now just mucking around with leveling south of Prontera. Wanted some nostalgia!
heyyyy wb =)
Welcome to HeRO!
Welcome back to the server, enjoy your stay :3
Aloha
Sadly I haven't been on much because I spent the weekend sick, hoping to get back to playing a little bit more this week. I need to find a good leveling guide lol
Reference URL's