heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Moving From Midrate to Lowrate Again
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello all!
I imagine a few of you in the heRO server have already talked with me, but I am Aaronock the mage soon to be sage and hopefully one day prof here!

I have moved from a midrate server *not naming* There are several reasons for me changing servers, but that's not something I wish to discuss in my intro thread. Let's just say I got bored, and I was looking for a server that didn't have mvp cards. I use to play on another lowrate with the same rates as here but I didn't like that server much.

I am a girl player playing dude characters, I am admitting to this first thing unlike on other servers where I just let people find out as they talk to me! I like to draw and I also am in college for art. I also like to play all kinds of videogames and I work a job at Wendy's right now for the summer. I don't really like my job, but I need the spending money to get some things I need for art and things.

So I think that's enough things to say about me right now, feel free to message me in game to party or whatever. I will probably make a soul linker soon too cause I really liked that class a lot on my other server :]
HIyas and some junk. Youll like it here its a really good server.MVP cards drop here at thier normal drop rates. Other than that you wont be disapointed and yes SL is a really cool class but without a phen your stuck at soils Icon_cry.
Enjoy your stay.
Welcome to the server. Icon_biggrin
Do feel welcome ^_^
Welcome to Hero!!! Enjoy your stay.
Just so you know, there are 4 MVP cards on the server (that I know of). Two I've actually seen, and two that a lot of people say "yes, they really do have it".

That being said, they're very rare and hard to obtain still (server's been up for over a year). Welcome.
Well on the old server everyone had mvp cards, and I got sick of being on a professor and getting a perfect mdef thing done to me where I couldn't win at all in pvp, no chances at all. Then they have the nerve to call me n00b over it o_O

Haha thanks for all the welcomes guys Icon_biggrin
Reference URL's