heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Hello
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am new to the server just started a theif. I was hoping someone could maybe give me some tips. I am using a stilletto right now and it feels pretty weak. I'm lvl 50 right now and was killing wolves but switched to yoyos cuz i was getting bored. I tried going to a custom zone with autumn leaf cats but they kinda smoked me lol. I was blowing through hp pots it didn't feel very good.

Also anyone selling pantie/undershirt what do they sell for? or is there a better item for thieves early game?
Welcome to the server enjoy your stay, There are many guides in forum section LINK
Also you can also read Hero Wiki for many unique info for the server LINK
You should join our discord too to ask question or interact with other players and GMs too, it's quicker to get response there, I dont know the invite link but it should be in forum somewhere. Icon_wink
Welcome to HeRO! Just in time for our 14th Anniversary celebrations!

At Lv. 50 there's a few opportunities you can check out, some custom, some not.

Currently, the monster Hode is a low-level monster of the moment for a few more days. If you decide to go hunt it, you should try buying a fire dagger from weapon dealers.

You can also try fighting Sandgrass, or Spiky Urchin in the custom Faeheim Region. To fight sandgrass I recommend using a kindle dagger as well, but to fight spiky urchin you're best off with a jujube dagger.

Quests-wise there's also the Healer Quest, and Lost Puppies (Note: This quest gives more exp on HeRO than what iRO Renewal Wiki says).

Also, as Bakorzero said, we have a discord server too which is way more chatty than forum. You can find the link here.
Reference URL's