heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Howdy!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Every few months I get the old hankering for the halcyon days of my old middle/high school MMOs. So I'll go to RMS and look through the low rates and wonder which one to do, but always skipping over HeRO despite it looking cool because, well, I don't have the time for rates like these. But now here I am because HeRO has been around for basically ever, and there's got to be something to that staying power. Hope to meet some cool people and have some good times here!
Heyyyy welcome Icon_smile Yeah its technically a low rates but the game isnt as grindy as it was 10 years ago; well, we still have to grind but with all the new places and monsters and equipments it passes way better nowadays =)
Welcome to HeRO! Now's a good time to level and catch up since our rates are higher than normal!
Welcome to the server, enjoy your stay, There are many good info on wiki to read and forum to check also dont forget to join our discord as more people active there both GMs and players cheers Icon_smile
Welcome again soup, even though I said hi already on discord o/
Reference URL's