heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: =] I'm the annoying one =]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Yeessh, It's is i! Not really new, but heck. i can't play heRO so i might as well post on the fourms Icon_wink
Well, Yeah. its me, Kaz. Some know me as Tom. Most know me as Kaz. =]

Yeeaaahh..Not much to say about me. i'm oddly random, i like what most guys like, aaannnndd... i heart football? Yeah.

I'll probably post a picture later on. But yesh, Herro'.

Looks dirty, doesn't it? ;D Icon_arrowOk
Somehow, when I came upon the title of this thread, I knew it was you Tom. XD I can't really say much though, since we've already became acquainted, and are friends, so.. Uhm..

Welcome to HeRO forum, a place to go when lag gets on your nerves? Or in cases like this morning, the server itself is down.. >.>

(In any case, what's up with your internet, anyway?)

-Kamon Whistle
<3 that's called friendship. Well, it's really bad actually. probably even worse. (note, thats why im not on) Cry Well, basically i'm setting up a post to see if anyone can help me. i can't even get on RO. the onlything i can play, is PSU, non-online. and yeah, thats gonna get boring soon. well, yeah. keep up the posts, make me un-bored :D
OOOOOHHH the server is down? No wonder why i can't check the sever status. ;D well, that helps a wittle bit =3
LOL it really looks dirty Ok Ok
(That's why i have one at my sig lol j/k)
...You didnt know the server was down? Oh the irony. Laugh

If there is an actual problem other than that I could try to help. xD
Welcome on the forum Kaz. Icon_wink
Reference URL's