heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Super novice rebirth
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Did the gms finish the rebirth class for super novice? I remember someone telling me they were working on it. I would love to see it. Since i love super novices soo much
Hi Illbeatinu!

Renewal classes such as the Super Novice Rebirth class have not been implemented into heRO. We are not currently looking to add them for the foreseeable future.

There have however been a few quality of life changes made to the Super Novice class within the last year such as you can now change into a Super Novice at Base level 15, the Super Novice Soul link will now automatically reset the death timer so you no longer have to spam the skill, and the Novice wings are now slotted!
What huh holy mother of drops!!!!!!!!!!!!
15!!!! All that grinding i dont have to do anymore!!! I love you gm team!!!!!! And i dont have to spam the linker anymore omg im gonna cry.
This link here on the wiki may help on what are some of the fundamental things that we have changed in the game:

http://www.pandoraonline.net/heRO_wiki/i...ic_Changes
Thank you
Reference URL's