heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: A random new user introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi everyone,

Used to play RO and decided to come back to the game and did some server exploring and found that this server has quite a bit of interesting things that appeals.

Gonna be coming here with a friend but it'll take me at least 24 hrs to download kRO and Sakray before I can get on though, lol. But I hope it'll be a fun experience playing here.

Just like to ask a few things.

What's the average population size on the server?
Are all the custom items events only monthly?
Is it that easy to get 350k zeny for the ToH event? And is the event that hard? I'm not good at PvPing and I'm worried with the monster levels in the PvE, lol
How's the WoE on the server?
How much does the reset master charge after base 40? Don't plan to reset that often, but usually for WoE or something or maybe for blacksmith crafting purposes in the future.
Welcome ^_^

~ Average population I'd say is 50.
~ The event to get hero gears is held monthly yes. But those are not our only custom, some have quests (npc) others drop from monsters.
~ ToH event has no level requirement, yet I would not recomend entering becore 80ish, by that time 350k shouldnt be too much of a problem. Don't get discourage if you don't win at your first ToH, just consider it practice.
~ WoE are nice imho, we have 4 castles, 3 open to everyone, 1 only for non-trans and old ro classes it's a good place to start.
~ Reset master charges 10k per level after 40 for one reset (stat or skill) or 15k for both stat and skill + asks you an item after level 50. After level 40 it can get costy fast. Reset should not be done lightly!

Have fun on heRO!
Thanks for the info.

And ouch on the reset master. Guess carrying two builds on one character for levelling and then WoEing is impossible. But I suppose it's got some connection with official which doesn't even allow resetting.

And from what I've read, dual clienting isn't allowed so I won't be able to leech a pure WoE char anyway right?
Edit: since the edit function doesn't work.

I probably wouldn't say impossible, but more of not possible at a lower/poorer level.
Welcome! I just joined myself, and I'm having a great time. :3
Dual-clienting is forbiden, make friends and party ^_^
Hi Ashe, and thanks for your welcome.

Pandora: Heh, thanks for the heads up. ^_^ I'll be aware of that.
Welcome \o/
Hi Chocolate, nice to see how GMs take active roles in the forums. It's cool.

And nice avatar of, lemme guess, Aeris from FFVII:AC. xD
Yeah \o\ I'm trying to make one for myself, but the last one I used scared people, looked like someone covered in blood o.o.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's