heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Welcome to Ronin! Recruiting all players both new and veteran mentors.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ronin is here!

We are a new guild started by recent vagabonds from TalonRO. Recent times have been tough, but I am thankful to find such a great community here at heRO. So far, I met many friendly and helpful veteran players, as well as new players wandering the world after the destruction of our old server. I tamed some fabres in a GM event, and we've crushed Mi Gaos, Anubis and High Orcs to bits!

We are here to have fun, and my favorite way to do that is to party up with guildmates. So let's get together and make something of ourselves in this new world.

You can find our discord server here:
https://discord.gg/B9JDfDrh

All are welcome to drop by and hang out with us!

We could especially use a few veteran players to mentor us along this new journey, and we would appreciate anyone who has some spare EXP to level the guild so we can use our emblem and other guild features.

If you want to join, just come by our discord server and say hi, we will get you an invite right away - or find us in game!

If you are already a member, please use this an an introduction thread and tells us a bit about yourself.

I look forward to many adventures with you!
Woa that's a server that I used to play long ago, anyway welcome to the better server Icon_smile
Glad you are enjoying the Server so far!Icon_wink
Welcome, best of luck!
hey! I'm returning from a hiatus and would be interested in checking out the disc, but I think the invite link is broken Icon_sad
Reference URL's