heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Sak installion Problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ok firstly i didn't use the support center because i needed to post screenys

ok, i've finally downloaded sak, and saved it in my RO gravity folder. But i have a installion problem as the title suggests, a error comes up on the save file path, and i have no idea what to do because the error is it korean ( and downloading the full installer is to long for me )

Heres the Screenys:

( Save Path )??

[Image: savepath7vz.th.png]

( Save Path error i get )

[Image: error6pf.th.png]

Help someone please ;-;
This might not be the answer but...

In the screenshots, what folder is that in the background? If you're attempting to install Sakray into a folder that already has the game installed, maybe it'll give you that error? Just a guess. If that isn't the folder, then I really have no idea what that error is.
Hmmm...I'm not sure how to help. But, maybe it's a compability error? Since you kept your old RO file, maybe you got a newer version of sakray which may have led to an incompability error?

Just a guess.

Maybe someone else will have a better clue.
Ive tried installing it in other places as well, and it didn't work, i dunno about compability my ro is old 0308 i think and that sak is the new one, i have no idea if thats a problem or not, need someone who specks korean x.x
It might not help entirely, but here's an online translator:

http://world.altavista.com/

Copy the error message you get and paste it in, then choose "Korean to English" and see what it gives then post it here.

Maybe it'll help.

GM-Boomy

uninstall your old RO installation first, then install again. By the look of the 2nd screenshot, you're trying to install in c:\program files\gravity\ro\gravity\ro ... so delete your first RO installation, run the sakray installation guide in the sticky and you should be ok.

By the way, this is the general section... not the QUESTION section
You really ought to download a newer Sakray...
Reference URL's