heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Transformers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Yeah, it didn't live up to the hype in my eyes, but it still a pretty good movie. They had a few flaws, like not enough action and cheesy jokes, but it all worked out alright I guess. They could have focused more on the Autobots and Decepticons too. :/ My only real major complaint is the ending, yeah it sucked. D: But at least there's going to be a second one to hopefully look forward to.

What did you guys and girls think? o.o
Haha. I saw it a day before you.

Anyways -- it was good, except that girl was such a slut. D:

I like the guy who talked like a gangster and his first reaction was the pull out his cannon and machine gun. He's like "Whut!?! I'm just showin' him mah' cannons and guns, yo!"
Jazz, He rocks.
I berly saw it like 2 days ago...and i had a hard time finding out which bad guys were which...they all looked the same o.O
I saw it the day before it came out, just cause my friends wanted to go. I thought since it was Micheal Bay, it would suck, cause I really don't like him as a director. But it was actually really good. I would recommend everyone see it, cause if you don't, a cop car will turn into a giant robot a stomp on you >:D
Reference URL's