heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Pet Suggestions?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
C'mon, everyone's gotta have some monster they'd like as a pet that hasn't been made as a custom or regular pet.

I myself would prefer a Harpy Pet. OMG SHIRTLESS! Why? Because Isis was already done. Maybe it could have a chance to do lvl 1 Blitz beat or something when it attacks your monster Icon_biggrin As for pet food and taming items, I'm not sure what they'd be tempted by.

Just a thought. *Knows thousands of other suggestions are gonna get added on top of this one*
Leaf cat!!!!

(was a member of the leaf cat fan club)
heh, I've always wanted succubus, but it's already in there. So I would have to say Mantis, cause I hate them so much, it would be awsome if they followed me around as my slave >:D
Lol i want a Mantis too.

But a custom pet that i would want is a thiefbug pet o__ov *weird*
Marin~

It's bluuueeee
babi garm for ki <3 mebbe the bib can be the pet tame xD or the bottle /hmm
You're in luck, baby garm was added tonight ^_^;
baby garm... not sure whether to adore it for cuteness or be terrified and cry in a corner .___.;;

anyways, since it is 'suggestions' i'll put up my two ideas:
1) marionette (because they're just darned cute)
2) horn (beetle collecting is very popular in Japan)

unfortunately, as was said the last time when 'i' mentioned pet suggestions
(back in 2005 - http://pandoraonline.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=493 ), is that... basically everyone will have a different suggestion for a different pet, right up until the point where, to satisfy everyone, you would pretty much need to just make a pet out of every monster, including the MVPs and Bios mobs
not that i would complain if every monster were able to be tamed as a pet, but it just really isn't plausible - or realistic, lol

anyways, i guess when players suggest ideas for pets, you never know when the GMs will see one suggestion and be like "oh hey that's an absolutely perfect idea!"
Some cool pets would be.
Arc Angeling (yes its another blob)
Baby Leopard
Bacsojin / White Lady
Hodremlin (its just sooo Evil)
Hyegun / Yao Jun (he's a black bouncer)
Chung E / Green Maiden
Dancing Dragon / Zhu Po Long (good pet for Chinese New Year event)
Garm Baby (who cant resist baby pets)
Ktullanux

Well thats just my list.
got the monsters from rate my server's list
Siroma would be nice. Once we get them of course.
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's