heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Just Checkin' Y'all Out
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello there. I think I'm am going to give Hero a try, and thought it would be nice to join the "introduction" section. I am currently participating in a low-rate free server, and have become very frustrated with the lack of respect and griping that occurs. In reading your Forums I have noticed active GMs, polite posts (even in the whining section, oh my goodness!)and common-sense policies. I recognize many of the account names, and maybe it's just coincidence (as I'm sure some are), but my guess is that some of you have gotten fed up with the server I'm on too!

I've been playing RO since September 2006 and have been part of the Administration/GM Team in the capacity of Event Planner since January 2007. I love my job Icon_biggrin but am so tired of the complaining every time we try and do something on the server. But of course, if we don't do anything we get slack for that too! OK, my whining about my current server is done. This is supposed to be about Hero!

I'm more of a quest/relational player than a leveler, and do WoE. I've recently discovered that I actually like WoE in a support capacity (Need a FS Priest in a month or so, anyone? Icon_wink ) as I was previously playing a sinx and HATING it, but figured I should be WoEing to get the "full RO experience".

Thanks for reading my long post/rant, and I look forward to meeting y'all in game!
Good morning Mr. Morishka, and it is certainly lovely that sir has decided to give heRO a try. Namine certainly agrees that heRO has a very strong base for players with great courtesy in general. Certainly Mr. Morishka can understand (and has witness for himself most likely, since he has read other parts of heRO forum) that not everything is perfect in heRO... the old complaints and some sense of rudeness are present, but certainly the GMs and everyone do their best to minimize such faults~

It will be great for Mr. Morishka to simply enjoy his full desire to play a support character... be it a damage dealer or support, it will be a welcoming addition for the general WoE population, and a great help for whichever guild that Mr. Morishka has decided to join~ (Namine does not WoE herself though, but certainly understands to joy and funtimes to use her own FS High Priestess in MvP and other quests~)

Looking forward to see Mr. Morishka's character within the game~
Welcome to the server, I hope you enjoy yourself here and find what you are looking for ^_^

I'm sure you'll find that many many guild will welcome a FS priest with outstretched arms! (specially one that intends to woe)

My guild Vendetta, altough small and humble would be more than happy to give you a home!!
Thanks for the replies - I guess I should have specified that I'm female Icon_smile No offense taken, no worries! I wonder if most RO players are guys anyway? (Who of course play girl sprites... And I've heard all sorts of reasons, but I still think it's funny! Icon_razz)
morishka Wrote:Thanks for the replies - I guess I should have specified that I'm female Icon_smile No offense taken, no worries! I wonder if most RO players are guys anyway? (Who of course play girl sprites... And I've heard all sorts of reasons, but I still think it's funny! Icon_razz)

Just look at the "Crossdressers of heRO" thread, and all will be clear to Ms. Morishka Sweat
Yay for a new girl on heRO ^_^ It seems we've been getting a lot of new female players lately ^_^
thats good, i was beggining to get tired of hitting on the lutie kafra Laugh

[Image: lutiekafra.jpg]
morishka Wrote:I wonder if most RO players are guys anyway? (Who of course play girl sprites... And I've heard all sorts of reasons, but I still think it's funny! Icon_razz)
One thing to remember MMORPG=Many Men Online Role Playing Girls. Icon_wink

Welcome to the server and I hope you have a great game experience here in our community.Icon_biggrin
Reference URL's