heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Krap In the House~
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I think you're all pretty familiar with me by now, especially the guildies in LoA. You guys rox0rz. Icon_wink

For those of you who DON'T know me, you should be ashamed! D:

In game I am known as Holy Krap the n00b priest. I give many warps to GH, seals and such but with a small fee. ;D (I promise to be nicer with warps as soon as I get a wee bit richer. ~_~) I have been playing Ragnarok for over 17 months now and I am usually seen hanging around Iduncare. <3 We have successfully recruited over 5 other people to start playing Ragnarok with us, on heRO! ;3 This is my second time playing on a low rate server. I am enjoying my time here and I hope to stay here because everyone seems so nice here. Ok

So yeah, just a little background on me. I'm not usually that calm but if you know me I can get pretty hyper. ;D

You may refer to me as Holy Krap, Holy, Krap, or Bridget (or Bridgetard) until I make alternate characters.
WTH is wrong with you people ??!!? Icon_evil Icon_mad
You play for a month or two then make an intro topic??? That's just messed up. Mad

Anyway a late welcome for a not so old member. Icon_biggrin

That reminds me.. I never made an intro topic, but who cares, it doesn't matter xD
Welcome!
Be welcome, although I think we've met XD... Hmm anyways, hope you're liking it so far!
LOLOL! You stole my line for your signature!! xD. Or did someone else already say that to you? Anyway. I had a feeling this post was gonna be by you. Krap in the house~
Hope things only go uphill from here on out for you. Icon_wink
Altaire Wrote:LOLOL! You stole my line for your signature!! xD. Or did someone else already say that to you? Anyway. I had a feeling this post was gonna be by you. Krap in the house~

Yar I stole it off you. It was just really catchy. ;3
One of the best priest names created EVER was made by this person so they ROXOR :D
Bridge U Roxorz!Kissy
Reference URL's