heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: BenBen wants a guild~
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
So yes, since im back, i think ill need a guild wich helps me a bit to start over.

My class is a bard (ok yet novice, but bard in a few hours lololol Icon_wink) wich is going to be a Minstrel.

i got pretty much experience about RO, and will be most likely able to take part in woe.

The guild im looking for should be active, and consist of friendly, talk active members.

The only other "requirement" i have is that the guild doesnt already have Minstrel, since i prefer beeing the only one of this class in a guild (i know it sounds a bit weird, but thats how i am Icon_wink ).

i hope to hear, and fight with you soon.
legendary warriors. we are very active and friendly with alot of people on at all times. we woe alot and also currently have no minstrel/clown, but a gypsy ^_^. PM one of us in game. it would be cool to have one clown and one gypsy =D
Haha, sounds good <3

ill pm you as soon as the server is up and i deleted my old hunter on the account.

btw, maybe you could answer me, how are the woe times here on this server?
Weee well why not Join The Lordz of Anarachy?!?! We have not one but TWO clowns and two 90+ dancers on there way to becoming gypsys! Were very friendly..depending on how sensitive and uptight you areLaugh And we always WoE..its just what we do. IGN is ZabaZa if your interestedIcon_suprised
jman212 Wrote:Weee well why not Join The Lordz of Anarachy?!?! We have not one but TWO clowns and two 90+ dancers on there way to becoming gypsys! Were very friendly..depending on how sensitive and uptight you areLaugh And we always WoE..its just what we do. IGN is ZabaZa if your interestedIcon_suprised

Thanks for your interest in me, but as i stated in my first post, i prefer a guild without Minstrel/bard to a guild with bard/minstrel. =(
BOOOoooOOIcon_twisted..lol..the only..one.. in the guild? lol..what happens if they get another? Your going to leave?Icon_suprised
Woe times are in EST (GMT-5)

Wednesday from 9 PM to 10 PM
Sunday from 2 PM to 4 PM

^_^
haha so sunday will be the day for me <3 :D
The Eternal River has no clowns and I have just started it up currently we have only 2 members but maybe we can help change that... Close guild will WoE soon
thanks for your interest too, your offer also sounds interesting as i have to admit, i imagine it to be fun to be part of a brandnew guild, i need to get to know to te0x and you once the server is up. <3
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's