heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: =O
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Yes, it is the magnificent 1,009th member come to introduce herself.

... Actually, I don't really know what to say. I'm new to Ragnarok and so far, HeRO has proved to be quite fun and interesting. I'm planning on becoming a dancer since I do enjoy dancing in real life. There isn't anything interesting about me to tell about. I don't have any pets. Though I used to. Lots of them, actually. All fish. RIP, my fishies...

My last fish lasted only one day. Why? WHY?! Why, oh why, oh why?! Icon_cry My next fish had better last longer than that. In fact, I think I'm going to make extra sure it lives the longest and happiest life any fish has ever lived. I'm going to take such good care of it and shower it everyday with love and all the other fishes will be so jealous of my fish and-

Oh, I can't wait!
such a sad story Icon_cry

but welcome Icon_cool
i'm felix(the alch) or zigzag(the bard) ingame
see you's around~
Oh hi and welcome to heRO yay!! I'm new to ragnarok too! Well, sort of. I think I've been playing for a few weeks now.

OMG! I love fish too! My last fish Nikki lasted 4 years. Nikki could've lived longer, but it got sick and died right away. ;~;
Welcome Icon_smile
Hey Zero, welcome to the server. ;D
Welcome to HeRO. Icon_wink
Welcome ma'am
Does your fish taste good? If they do, I hope they live and get so big. So someday they become my lunch Icon_twisted

Welcome 1009, we'll be best friends if you provide me with edible fishies Icon_smile
Wow, you guys are quick! Thank you all for your lovely welcomes.

Don't worry, Felix. This story will have a happy ending. I've got it all planned out. It'll be me and Cuddly, best, happiest, and awe-inspiringest owner and pet ever. He'll knock everybody's socks off with his long-livingness. Just wait and see. =D

=O Four YEARS?! What kind of fish was Nikki?
Note to self: Must beat four years at all costs. Consider pumping Cuddly with fish steroids in order to do so.

Fish are friends, not food. We shall not be best friends, Bloody.
LOL fish steroids. OMG! NEVERR! You'll never beat my leet four-year-record. Nikki was a Comet Goldfish. Not the fat plumpy ones. The small, orange koi-looking one. Um, search it up on Google images or something lol you might have seen one.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's