heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Jail/Mute plx
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
This kid doesn't know what does a "GAME" mean. He just can't stand being killed over 10 times in a single woe by the same player.

[Image: screenheRO-Server298.jpg]
[Image: screenheRO-Server299.jpg]

Give him some time off to cool down Cry
-.-;; damn you gorium, watch teh language.
lol angry child. Make him eat it Bloody XD Icon_razz
Stop being so "bloody" offended, so he swore once, get over it. It aint gonna change your life drastically, suck it up PRINCESS.
Yes it will Icon_suprised Why does it concern you? I don't remember posting this "report: for you to handle. I posted it for a GM. Unless you are a GM how about you shut up and mind your own business? Icon_smile
well, hes a friend to me, and its pathetic for someone to get offended by that. so what if he swore, people do it all the day in real life and they don't get jailed. Let it go, you're just mad because you lost to us in WoE, you don't have to personally take it out on other players
Iduncare Wrote:Let it go, you're just mad because you lost to us in WoE, you don't have to personally take it out on other players
mm dun u think gorium was doin that to bloody, cuz he got asura'd over and over during woe? *not taking ne one's side but just noticed that remark*Icon_wink
well yeah, but bloody could still just let it go, its not like swearing at bloody wrecked his day -.-''
Wait.. you guys win and get mad? What happens when you lose? Oh god I don't want to see that.

Once again, how about you stop posting here? Your "friend" is getting punished for his stupid mistake wether you like it or not. Not like your opinion is worth anything here, so just move on.

And uhhh don't compare this to real life smart cookie. When you kill people IRL, they die.
When you kill people on RO, they just respawn.

RO = Game
Life = ...Life?

Thanks for amusing me though.
... notice how i wasn't relating KILLING in real life to RO, it was just swearing... sheesh
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's