heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Hello!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Wow! I've been trolling around your forums for a while now and I can't tell you how excited I am to start playing. I'm currently re-downloading kRO and Sakray since it's been a while since I've played RO. I'm almost falling out of my seat reading about features on this server. It also excites me that there's not OMGZ DONATOR HAT +100!!! I'm certain that I'll donate, though, eventually... once college expenses decrease a bit.

At any rate, I wanted to drop a line here and let everyone know how excited I am that I will be joining your community. I'm currently trying to decide what class I'd like my first character to be. *ponders*

Oh well, this download will take forever, so I'm sure I'll figure it out by then. See you in game later!
Wheeee~ more fresh blood!

Errr....I mean....uh....HI =D
Yay, welcome!

If you like our server as much in-game as in forum (hopefully that will be the case), dont hesitate to spread the word ^_^ The more the merrier.

Icon_smile
Unfortunately, most of my friends have quit playing RO of any kind any more. But once I move back to college, in a week or so, I'll be telling anyone who complains about being bored to try this server out (I'm sure I'll like it in game - I've been looking for forever for a low rate server to try out to get back into the game - I never could stand high rate servers...).

Thanks for the warm, and surprisingly quick, welcome. And I hope I can be involved and helpful with the community!
Welcome and I hope you have no difficulties downloading everything and installing the game. Icon_wink
Welcome to the server. Hope u enjoy it.
Woot~ more friends Icon_smile. Welcome to heRO Icon_biggrin.
Reference URL's