heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Guild WOE time
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Icon_biggrin

Hello fellow heRO players!

Goodmorning, Goodafternoon and Goodevening.

I would like to survey if anyone would want to "add or change" the WOE
times/schedules.

thank you for your honest and understanding opinions.

Note to any GM Icon_arrow Hi GM, I would kindly ask as a common player that a reconsideration in the adding or changing in the WOEs schedule basing on the surveys. Honestly, I, for one, am having trouble in coping with the guild WOE time since my time is very different from the EST time or the server time. In my personal suggestion, I would like to add another time slot for other continent player's convenience and to reform the inability of other players to cope with the current specified time of the WOEs.

Thank you for your kind and understanding consideration.
Unfortunatly, it's impossible to please everyone. Icon_sad

However, the woe times were available and displayed when each player joined the server, it would be unfair for the players that joined the server that we modify the times to suit new players.

I understand your plea, however don't get your hopes up too much.

Also, I'd like to point out your poll does not offer any option for those who like the woe times as they are.
Hi GM Pandora, Yes, I agree it is true that when each player joined the heRO server

they had the decision to join or not in accordance to the WOE times. But I would

like to point out an alternative for those having a hard time playing in the WOE of

our server because of time differences. My reasons are due to the fact that I truly

feel that this server, which you GM Pandora and all your fellow colleague GMs, are

running until this very moment has a very good potential as a private server. I

would gladly point these strong points in my view as a veteran RO player. First of

all, heRO server gives a notably fair amount of rates while it also has the custom

npcs that manages to make the game much more interesting and convenient; shown

through the combination of standard official original server npcs and private server

custom npcs. An example would be the warp npcs that can warp one to any map in the

game while paying a reasonable price of using the save point, can really show the

balance of the game. Also, other features like the custom hats, which are dropped by

monsters, can be one of the hand that can capture new players to join the server.

However, these points sadly are incapacitated because of the fact that most RO

players are willing to work hard to grow as an individual in the game and join the

wolf-packs in guilds for the WOEs to fight together but as a result of heRO server's

few time options for WOE, I believe many would not join or continue playing in

heRO;thus, decreasing the number of players in heRO.

My bottom line is that I am sincerely asking for an additional time slot for the

WOE, making it three WOEs per week. I hope that my humble letter of reconsideration

would suffice the burning, raging fierce fury of my passion in playing heRO and

fighting together with guilds in the WOEs.

Thank you very much for understanding and of course thank you GM Pandora, or may I

call you Pandora, for tackling this concern at hand in a direct and discrete manner

with respect and humble words.

As a heRO player, I humbly request for the adding of time slot in the WOE schedule.

Again Thank you.
What would be cool is :

Sunday : castle one and two opened.

Tuesday : castle two and three opened.

Thursday : castle three and one opened.

That way people only have to defend their castle two times a week even if there is three woes per week.Icon_smile
And what of those players who love this server, yet do not wish to participate in woe? You might tell me that it doesn't affect me, I just don't show up there. But the fact is, it's a server-wide event. During woe, main tends to be filled with taunts and other paraphernalia of internet conflicts. In addition, there's lag that the rest of us have to deal with. Then there are changes made to things to balance their potential during the War. The healer costs more. Using fish becomes more dangerous. These changes affect everyone during woe time, whether they're in a castle or not.

While I'm not saying that I'm against people doing woe, I will resist, with every fibre of my being, the notion that we need to have more woe. Are the people who will refuse to join our server because of our currently limited castle siege times the sort of players who will contribute to the remarkably convivial atmosphere of heRO?
This server's been kicking for almost two years with the WoE times never changing, why start now?
suggestion.

make a private WoE for those who absolutely cannot comply to the current WoE times f.ex: a WoE on saturday at like 6-7 with only an alde castle open. in my oppinion this would make many people happy such as, the ones who cannot WoE, the ones who wich to have a more intense WoE, the ones who keep bothering gm's to close castles and the ones who want more open...

it could be that this is not want anyone wants but meh I figured I'd suggest it anyway. and if the worry is the big guilds will just take it. Well.. big guilds use your better judgement if you do decide to take this castle and people gang you because of it.. don't whine..

p.s this is a suggestion don't flame me..

*added on* Seriously we should make a channel like @main for WoE only so like @woechat on or something so those who do wish to talk WoE can and those who don't do not have to here it while they can keep there main on... and for those who will no doubtedly say well why would we make a channel for flamming or other WoE related things.. all I have to say in response is.. would you rather everyone hear it or only the ones who choose to?
I like the saturday alde suggestion actually, but other ppl before voiced that we have enough woe with 2 already. We'll see, like I said, can never ever please everyone, we're aiming at what's best for the community as a whole.

As for the main, I can't really make a different one, but perhaps any woe anger should be forbiden from main altogether? XD That way people playing would not have to endure flames, which should not be there in the first place. >_<
sadly though a fight occurs by: first yelling at each other followed by a push then the first fist is thrown. this is the natural order and forbidding will only result in a full jail cause when your angry and your yelling at someone going to jail seems just so trivial compared to the current moment..
correct me if i'm wrong, but i assumed panda shot any suggestion to change woe times down already in her reply post o.o
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's