heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Hello All
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So its been a while since ive played RO and i kinda miss it so i decided to try out a new server. im getting kro and sakray right now and already have the patch. my first time playing ro was on a real small pserver that didnt last more than a year since i got there but i met great people there and had a fun time in the community so im glad to hear the one on this server is friendly. i look forward to meeting yall sometime down the road No1
Great to have you with us and we hope you have a great time on HeRO. Icon_wink
thanks Icon_smile ive been checking out the forums and i like the creativity of it all. ive been on servers thatve tried things like the light vs dark theme but it never really worked out so im excited.
aaaand now im done the downloads and making my first char! see yall online Icon_smile
Welcome ^_^
Welcome to heRO, I'm sure you'll love it here. I started about two weeks ago after not playing RO for a while and I enjoy this server more than any other I've tried.
Welcome to the server =D
thanks all for the warm welcome, it was late the other night when i started but i managed to get a thief to around lvl 20 so not a bad start. its beena while since i played RO, and even longer since i played a low rate. im liking the challenge though Icon_smile
Hello~ welcome and have fun Icon_smile.
Reference URL's