heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: NaNo '07 (ALREADY?!)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Yes, I'm making a nano thread already. For those of you undertaking the harsh endeavor that is National Novel Writing Month 2007, have you started thinking about your project this time around? I think it's too early, but I've got this idea stuck in my head and have no way to occupy myself until November. So, what are you guys doing about your ideas?

For those who don't know what NaNoWriMo is, it's a month-long journey into the deepest depths of your mind, grazing your darkest secrets and leaving behind the material world. You really just write a few thousand words in a month. A few thousand being 50,000.

They've been doing this for a few years, and they (the creators) even started this thing called Script Frenzy, which is NaNoWriMo, but with a script. It was in June. I wrote about some monkey adventure... o.O

Anyways, back to the original question. So. Anyone?
I was thinking about it this year actually. I am going to probably write about this story involving a guy from another world telling his life story to some girl.

I didn't get very far on my novel last year cause I really didn't know what I wanted Xp
Wow! This sounds cool, Too bad my story would be a little.. .. Well let's just say itt'll just go too far. Icon_wink Heheh.. Sounds cool though, i wanna read your story about teh monkeyy :D
Reference URL's