heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Question about changing alleigance
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
If you already have ToH Wings, would you keep them when you change your Alleigance say from light to dark? Or would they get changed into deviling wings? or would I lose them altogether?
You would lose them (most likely at the TOH since GMs don't always check for this) Icon_sad
Damn, there goes my plan on my char Robo Floss
So basically, I'd need to remake Teela or Flosshilde on a separate account if I want to have them on the light side. (They're not bad girls!) That's kinda irritating.
Force-Attuned Krogoth Wrote:So basically, I'd need to remake Teela or Flosshilde on a separate account if I want to have them on the light side.??(They're not bad girls!)??That's kinda irritating.
Well you can change them, but you might not be able to do ToH for a while.
Also quests that require light/dark points might take a little time to get the points needed again.
Flossy Wrote:
Force-Attuned Krogoth Wrote:So basically, I'd need to remake Teela or Flosshilde on a separate account if I want to have them on the light side. (They're not bad girls!) That's kinda irritating.
Well you can change them, but you might not be able to do ToH for a while.
If I brought them to the light, then I'd lose my spiffy-dandy stage 3 dark wings that Clobberella wears so well. Hence the dilemma.
Reference URL's