heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Uhm... does the server have ninjas..?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I just found this server, and it looks like a LOT of fun, but I have to ask... are Ninjas available yet? They are by far my most favorite class to play... Icon_biggrin;
SVN is ready and it will be implemented tonight or in the next few days. In short as soon as it's in then we do have ninjas and gunslingers.Icon_wink
Really? Hooray! ^_^ That means I get to the one of the first ninjas ever?! That is so awesome. >D I found this server at just the right time!

Now I need to hurry and make a character that can get the cyfar for the job change quest before they're implemented! O.O!
Good luck on being the first and welcome to HeRO. Icon_biggrin
I hate to break the bubble but unfortunatly GM-Auron has misinformed you (not on purpose I can assure you) Icon_sad

SVN update is indeed tonight, but since our SVN is quite outdated we're releasing the new stuff in "phases" that last about a week each. Ninja is released in phase 4, so about 3 weeks from now. You can still be among the first Ninja ever on this server however ^_^ And you can use that time to get some equipement if you decide to create a new character.

Check here to know what is released in each phase of the update:
http://pandoraonline.net/forum/showthrea...1#pid36081
Aw... that is a little disappointing, but I can live with it. ^_^ It'll give me some time to store up some items and zeny to make leveling my ninja easier. As long as I know the Ninjas will be here soon, it gives me something to look forward to. And once they're here, I get to look forward to being the first 99/70 Ninja on the server! Icon_twisted
Good luck with that
Reference URL's