heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: rogue test troubles
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i'm currently working on turning my theif into a rogue but the second test is a little difficult,the password i was given didnt work.any ideas on why that is?or what to do?Cry
Where were you sent? Directly east of the Rogue guild? If that's where you were sent, you are probably at the wrong house. There are 3 or 4 houses there. The password given to you was correct. Talk to the NPCs in the guild again to make sure it is the right password, then find the right house/NPC.
i was sent to find araghan junior like you said 1 east and i found a house on the far side were it prompts me for a pass,shouldnt that be the right one?
What Bloody said is right, check here for further information ^_^
http://ratemyserver.net/quest_db.php?typ...&qid=60020
Scorpian there are more than 1 house in that map, walk around you should find another one. If not two.
Bloody Wrote:Where were you sent? Directly east of the Rogue guild? If that's where you were sent, you are probably at the wrong house. There are 3 or 4 houses there. The password given to you was correct. Talk to the NPCs in the guild again to make sure it is the right password, then find the right house/NPC.

pfft only two houses on the map east and one in Commodo you know nothing of rogues! LOL Icon_razz
Done? And that helps the guy how? Lol, a wise man once said:
If you have nothing helpful to say, shut the f*** up. Love

Quote:pfft only two houses on the map east and one in Commodo you know nothing of rogues! LOL
1- It is Comodo not Commodo.
2- The third one is on Sea Otters beach.

It's funny how some idiots try to make fun of people, when they are nothing but a miserable joke themselves. Icon_biggrin
Reference URL's