heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: More Introductions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've finally managed to recruit people to play here! Icon_biggrin

They don't have forum accounts yet because I'm still teaching them how to play RO and I don't know if they're really interested in the forums (but I've made them all promise to vote for heRO, so that's good enough).

I live in a fraternity at college and I've convinced three (hopefully soon to be five) guys I live with to play on the server with me. We're making a little mini party and only leveling those characters together. I'm not posting this so you can say hi to them (since they won't see it) but to let you all know about it and to make sure that we don't get banned (we might look like multi-clients since I think we all register to servers as sharing the same IP Address).

You may have already seen us running around in a small mob as novices. I'm really excited Icon_wink

EDIT: There are now six of us playing Icon_biggrin Yay!
how do you make an account for HeRO?
Yay, tell them our warm welcomes ^_^

To make an account, simply login for the first time with loginname_M if you want a male account or name_F for a female account.

For example moomoo_M would create a male account on the server.

To log in the second time simply remove the _F / _M
Hello, I would be one of those new guys Azure recruited. Thanks for the welcome, and I hope to see you around sometime.
Welcome to the server Krumb. Icon_wink
Welcome to the server Mr/Ms Krumb~

Namin? hopes that dear sir/miss will have an enjoyable time at the heRO server for the best experience Icon_biggrin
Reference URL's