heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Siggy Help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: HeROSinRika.jpg]

Something I created today at 2 a.m. after not sleeping for like 4 days straight o.O Think it shows the lack of sleep and rustiness..but anyways with hopes to switch it out of the signature I'm already using. Before I did that I was hoping if someone could help me blend the sprite a bit better. Staring at it..it looks all pixely and doesn't seem to fit in at all Cry

So..yeah anything that can raise the quality of it would be appreciated :D
I'm not that great at photoshop, but um I hope I can help :D.
You could try duplicating the sprite layer (maybe more than once). And set the duplicated layers to overlay or whatever you prefer. I've never tried it, but that's what I would do. If that makes the sprite look even more messed up xD, then maybe you should manually blur out the pixely spots :o. I don't know, just my suggestion Icon_biggrin.

ps. I really like your signatures :o They're very pretty Icon_biggrin
Thanks, overlaying was something I tried first but offed the color and didn't help with the edges which is what I mainly wanted Icon_sad Oh well I'll go with your other suggestion and manually edit them.
Oh I've found a better way ^.^
Duplicate the sprite layer, and gaussian blur the bottom layer. You could set the duplicated layer to overlay if you like Icon_razz. It worked pretty well in my signature. Hopefully it works for you too No1

Edit: you might want to use the Dodge tool to lighten areas that have become too dark when using overlay.
o wow how pretty *-*~~
Finally getting around to tweaking this thing >_> Not much of an improvement but I suppose its better than version one. Blurring and not using full opacity seemed to work somewhat. Thanks for the help Icon_biggrin

[Image: HeROSinRikaV2.jpg]
Reference URL's