heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: I'm Arcy. :o
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I'm playing this server as therapy, since lately I've been having more and more trouble with menial tasks, and... grinding's about as menial as it gets. Icon_razz Enjoying it and have been spoilt for highrates, pretty much, though.

This is my second lowrate I've ever played on. The first was also heRO, also 5/5/3, and that'd giving me more and more of a headache. XD;

Uhm.. I have a level 53 Rogue now. Levelling Thieves is pretty much the worst thing I have ever had to do on a game. :o

If any of the GM team decides they want some sprites done... I used to be pretty decent at it. I'm rusty beyond all getout, but I have no problem providing 5 frames for hats and wings.
Welcome ^_^

If you have made or decide to make sprites you are welcome to offer them to the server, or post them on RUNE if you want to offer them to the whole RO community. However there is no garantee that your sprite will be added if you submit it to us.

Have fun in game!
Welcome Icon_biggrin
GM-Pandora Wrote:If you have made or decide to make sprites you are welcome to offer them to the server, or post them on RUNE if you want to offer them to the whole RO community.

Psh, I probably wouldn't post them on RUNE because I'd be terrified of all the insane people taking them and using them, and hundreds of people later claiming them as theirs. >_> I also do gameshark codehacking and I've had too much plainly stated work stolen to be comfortable with that.

GM-Pandora Wrote:However there is no garantee that your sprite will be added if you submit it to us.

Except for where your head explodes with RAW AWESOME at the awesome sprites. :3

GM-Pandora Wrote:Have fun in game!

I'm working on it. :D

Zeena Wrote:Welcome

This is the friendliest community I've ran into, narrowly beating out the other, dead heRO. :o
[/quote]
Yay Icon_biggrin
Messed up that quote. I'll fix it.
This thread is approaching real so one might posit that this is approaching real.
[Image: bad-boys-2.jpg]
hey dude, I became a Rogue

I require a title change

no longer am I rolls with spinaz

I demand to be CHIEF ROLLS WITH SPINAZ!
damn i just made your title "rolls wit spinaz" not 15 minutes ago

new title is set as "CHIEF WIGWAM WIT SPINAZ"
:v Prontera 911 shall be omnipotent!
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's