heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: New Quest
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've asked alot of people and including myself. I think a quest to reset to a different class would be awesome. I know you'll probably blow this off, but instead of making a new char we could just do a quest by ya'll and change their class. To make it from ruining the game though only allow the quest like 3 times per char or account. But anyways that's my suggestion =)
sounds cool but make it 1 time everyone deserves a second chance to rebuild without restarting but I say you can only use it t'ill level 70 so its not hunter to 99 reset creator yay! Icon_razz awesome suggestion though much loved ./no1

second thought maybe it would push you back 10 levels if you do the quest too ^_^ that would be a better Idea I think
im not a big fan of the idea, because you could just use an easy class to level (ex. archer), then change to priest from a bard/dancer/hunter, or the other way around and use a fast leveling character like aco, and make an alchy which is normally a hard class to get to
if you look at how sek put it... the till 70 idea... and/or the push back of 10 lvls that is what makes if so you dont abuse the cheap transing of a creator as mentioned at a few places
If this were to become a quest I would vote for lvl 40 and below non-trans only. The potential for abuse is so high. I wouldn't even consider it if I were a GM.
I can understand how people would like that suggestion, but sorry it's unlikely that we'll implement anything like this.
psshh id always level an archer class and switch em to something else. id have like 1 of each class in the game thatd be awsome 10 levels is nuthin Icon_razz
Reference URL's