heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Baseball Cap
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Alright, I did the hatter quest just recently and received a Baseball Cap. Normally I wouldn't be complaining but there are a couple things I dislike about this Cap. Mostly over the fact I can't get rid of it. It can't be stored, traded, or dropped and I think it should atleast be storable since I didn't exactly go out of my way to specifically get this blue hat and have it stuck on my character for all eternity whereas all the other hats (atleast I'm pretty sure the other hats) can be removed.
It's been reported to me already, will make the necessary changes soon otherwise it would be impossible for people to trans. Officially this was an event hat which is why its not storable.
Oh Okay xD Thanks Pandora
GM-Pandora Wrote:It's been reported to me already, will make the necessary changes soon otherwise it would be impossible for people to trans. Officially this was an event hat which is why its not storable.

LOL oh gosh not being able to trans cause of a silly hat :]
Heh well thanks for fixing it for all of us!
When trans were first released you weren't able to trans because of wedding rings. Needless to say they fixed that one real fast.
Reference URL's