heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Issues Registering
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ok not sure if i just completely missed the information or what, but whenever i go to try to register an account so i can play it gives me this message

Warning: mysql_connect() [function.mysql-connect]: Lost connection to MySQL server during query in /home/heroserver/domains/hero-server.net/public_html/cp/adodb/drivers/adodb-mysql.inc.php on line 346

So what do people think is this going to fix itself in time? are people working on it? have i already missed everything? (if so just send me the link)
Anyway, any help would be appreciated, thanks
Unfortunatly our control panel is down at the moment, we are working on fixing it. In the mean time, you can use an alternate method of registering.

The _M / _F method.

At your first login in the game, write your desired login name follow by "_M" if you want a male account or "_F" if you want a female account, insert your desired password then log in the game, this will automatically create your account. The second time you want to log simply remove the _M / _F.

If you encounter any problems let me know.
Reference URL's