heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Deleting a character
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I wanted to delete a character because I messed up on her. Whenever I try, it asks me to input my email. When I do, it tells me that I have the wrong email. How do I fix this? =/
Check your spelling and make sure to capitalize or not capitalize whichever letters are that way. You have to enter it EXACTLY as you did when you made the account.
Thank you for answering the post, but I tried it again and I typed it very carefully. =/ Still didn't work.
Just press the enter key and leave it blank when it asks for the Email address. That should work.

-Kam
you no have a mail registred in the game, don't put a mail. that's the solution

bye

good luck

sayounara
If you registed with the _M / _F method, leave the field blank as everyone suggested. Also, log off RO completly and reopen it when you do this.
Alright. Thank you, everyone~!
Just another bit, my E-Mail account is associated with my account, and I noticed that to delete a character I had to capitalize the first letter even though I make it a point not to ever do it when filling out forms. Be sure to try capitals everywhere.

Ex: yourname@yahoo.com
Yourname@yahoo.com
yourname@Yahoo.com
Yourname@Yahoo.com

Those are the only combinations I had to try before I finally found a working one. GL with your char killing Cry
Reference URL's