heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Problem with running heRO
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I'm new here and there's a problem with trying to start up heRO.

I saved the .zip foldier, and extracted the files. I clicked on the heRO icon and there's an error, heRO.exe - Unable To Locate Component
This application has failed to start because binkw32.dll was not found. Re-Installing the application may fix this problem.

What's it mean, or how can I fix this so I can play heRO? Thinking
What do you not understand aboud this? ;o
Blackrose732 Wrote:Re-Installing the application may fix this problem.
well, I did re-install it, but the error keeps showing up. and that's confusing me there ><
did you extract in your ro folder? the .exe should be in the same folder as ragnarok.exe and sakray.exe (along with all the others dll files..)
Culex Wrote:did you extract in your ro folder? the .exe should be in the same folder as ragnarok.exe and sakray.exe (along with all the others dll files..)

Program files right?
default folder for the game should be :

C:\Program Files\Gravity\RO

but it doesn't mean anything. did you download the full folder or only the patch?
Well I downloaded something o-o, lemme check around my computer
Can you show us a screenshot of your RO folder, it might help locate the problem.

Also, a quick "fix" for the error you're getting is to download the DLL pack we've uploaded, you can find the link in this post:
http://pandoraonline.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=2097

Let us know if it fixes the problem.
I'd love to get you a screenshot, but I dunno how to really XD;

Also that was the same patch I downloaded earlier today, I think I just need a link to the Sarkay and RO patch download
In the thread I linked you there is more than one download..

There is the monthly patch, but further on you'll find links to RO / Sakray / DLL Pack / Full heRO / etc.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's