heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Hairstyle Ideas!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was wondering could you do any of these hairstyles on heRO Pandora.......

Bongun
Munak
Alice
Mutant Dragonoid
Hyegun
Evil Nymph
Medusa
White Lady
Aliza
Kiel
Mistress of Shelter
Succubus
Alicel
Dame of Sentinel
These are all nice idea, however there is a "but"...

We talked about it in game a little, I'll try to explain as best as I can ^_^

This post contains all the custom hairstyles that we have:
http://pandoraonline.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=2527

Underneath each picture there is a "copyright" line, that's the name of the sprite maker who made/ripped from npc/monster this hairstyles. I did not make any of the custom hairstyles that we currently have on hero.

My work was to give those hairstyle a name (if need be), and implement them on the server, I made the script for the Styla + Hair Coupon lady, but I did not make the hairstyles graphics.

I'm not an overall bad spriter when I apply myself to it (I made my avatar from RO sprites <---), but I don't have the time/will to do it. Soooo.. if anyone here on this server wants to try and make those hairstyles it's all cool*, but I cannot make them for the time being.

* Every player is free to submit their work to the server, but the GM team retains final word over it of course to decide if it is added or not.

I hope this clears any misunderstanding if any ^_^;
oh ok i see what you mean about the copyright but i would like to know how you rip from npc or sprite it cuz i would like to do it my self or direct me to a website that explains how to go about doing it.....
RUNE is all where it's hapening, visit them for information, tools, guides and everything. They're very "friendly" once you're considered a "friend", so at first it might seem a bit cold and restrictive, but hang in there it's a great place once you're accustomed to it.

http://ro-enhance.net/index.php?act=idx
Reference URL's