heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: The Peacekeepers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Updated recruitment poster for December 10th

[Image: heropeacekeepersv23qn.jpg]
nice pics~
Cessy, nice work. =)
Thanks for the comments :]

I haven't seen any guilds use this kind of "recruitment poster" yet so I thought it'd be a cool idea.
Indeed it is cool idea~
Oh well~
so that was why u killed like 2K orc zombies
hehehe~

GM-Ben

Damn, and I was sure it was to be able to tell to others: mouhahaha im the one that killed the most orc zombie!!!

hmmm...

maybe not

(Good luck there)

Ben
Cessy~ I love that =D It looks totally awesome. *Still wonders how to make stuff like that*

At the moment we're looking for thief-based classes in particular, so PM a guild leader or leave your character info here. Other classes are still welcome.
Update:

Nov 14's WOE was intense and a helluva lot of fun. We took the castle twice but FS pried it out of our hands in the home stretch T_T.

Reflecting on how we performed during this WoE, we're looking for these classes in particular, in order of importance
1. Thief-based classes
2. Wizards
3. Swordman-based classes

All other classes are STILL WELCOME but we're just looking for those types more than others. Help us out and you can be sure to be holding a castle by the end of the week ;P

oh yeah and on wednesday they'll have to deal with this too
[Image: herocessypvpbow3jm.jpg]

/gg

GM-Feith

gratz! Cessy!

Yup this WoE really intense and funny to looK! XD

Specially when Ragnar did the Pneuma on the emp and said : hoooooooo

XD

But i'm really happy WoE are getting like this, thats why we did not open another castle yet. We want don't the guilds to be stitting and waiting all the time ins WoE. So BORING.....

Well good luck on getting new members ! /no1
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Reference URL's