heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Salutations!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello!??I haven't played RO in about two years, so expect a lot of questions from me!

In any case.??I'm Whispers.??Yes, the Whispers.??If you've met someone named Whispers (or my popular alternate "VVhispers") it was probably me.??If they were mean it wasn't me.??Easy as that.

Yup...

...Puppies.
Icon_twisted
Welcome ^_^ I hope you will enjoy heRO!
GM-Pandora Wrote:Welcome ^_^ I hope you will enjoy heRO!

NO!!!!??I REFUSE TO ENJOY IT HERE.??I DIDN'T DL TWO GIGS OF DATA TO ENJOY IT!??Pffft.??Such naivete.??Laugh
:lol:Welcome to the server Whispers.Icon_wink
oh no it's Whispers! x_X *runs away in terror*

uh, i mean, welcome to heRO n_n;
Welcome to hero, gimme ur card plx =o j/k
strangely enough i remember you whispers.. i considered you one of my only friends at that time. Werent you leading a guild i was in? its been along time but i remember that name. my name was far diffrent back then and i played a male sprite. i cant remember what name i was useing but i was more than likely a knight. Does Atlas ring a bell? dont remember if that was the name i was useing at that time. i notice in your sig it was after xero split into two servers so i might have been playing a female hunter called starlike. wished i could remember what name and class i was useing.Once upon a time i had a knight called Powerslave but i think i was with sony at that time. anywho its real nice to see you again if my memory is serveing me correctly and your who im thinking you are.

your really gonna like it here.. this is where i came after leaveing the second birth of xero. I ended up deleteing all other servers and never looked back.
Sadly I don't remember the character in game too well, but I remember the signature XD

Sony.. o_O! *shivers*
Ryx!! I still have the sprites I made and screenies I took for you!

[Image: Atk2.jpg]
[Image: SonicBlow.jpg]
[Image: rsx.gif][Image: apocalips_h.gif][Image: deviling.gif]

hehehe

And PowerSlave. You kept going through names and I was like, "Who?" then came "PowerSlave". Of course I remember that name! xp

[Image: deviling.gif][Image: deviling.gif]

LoL - Sony...

YA YA YA YAKUZA YAKUZA... Ha.

...Puppies.
Oh, were those taken for the comic, whatever happened to that? I had made a drawing for it as I recall ^_^;
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's