heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Cyall later o/
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Well, I think there isn't much to say... I love this server, the custom items, the GMs, and mainly the ppl who play in it Icon_biggrin But I guess I'm done with Ragnarok.... I'm not going to another server, I just decided to quit RO....

I must say I had a lot of fun in this 1 and a half year I've played here, and that I'll miss many ppl.... ClouD1 (my clone), DaN, Cucu, Seph, Motoko, teOx, ZeroEdge, Cactuar etc..... sry if I had not put you here, but there are too many ppl XD and of course, Edward, Azi, Spaw, Sophie, but since we live in the same city, I'll be seeing them more offen I guess...

If you want, you can find me in MSN, dodgeovipara@hotmail.com

I'm giving my acc's to Edward and Azi, but now and then I'll login to say hi and see how things are going Icon_wink

Cyall later =*
Nuuuuuuu emo!!!! U?re leaving again xDDD?!?!?!?!
/meh
Cya around Yama and have fun IRL.Icon_wink
Hmm I hardly knew you while you were here, but I remember you were one of the ones who helped get my priest to 99 when she was still un-transed. See ya around the pool hall
youll be back T_T. you better be Kissy
Goodbye Yama, good luck in real life and Kissy take care!
never met you, didn't know you but I bet yer a nice guy like many ppl on the server
take care and good luck Icon_smile
I'll miss j00 Cry
Hope i still see you around pront Mad
k yamaha if is ur decision its ok... only remember visit us sometimes, for see u are good ^_^

PD: YOU COPY ME! hahaha see ya man
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's