heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: IM BACK kinda
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

Well everyone Im back for now I guess. Im done with Basic yay me. =P But yeah I miss you all I miss playing. Im in AIT and I WIL BE HOME ON THE 30TH. OH AND FOR YA OUT THERE THAT KNOW ME THERE WILL BE A PARTY IN MICHIGAN WHEN I COME BACK HAHAHA. um yeah -.-' But Ima be on soon after I get the internet I hope you all are doin good ok?? BYE!!
Kissy
Moved to Introductions & Departures.

Welcome back ^_^
hmm Don't know you too well, but I think I saw you a few times when you were in game however long ago that was. Welcome back and WHOOO! MICHIGANIANS UNITE!
Remember to end your tags.
Welcome back Icon_smile
ooh hiya horizon. nice to see u made it through basic =)
JALISA
Where's the party gonna be? Our crib? Im gonna be there, just dont invite any lames PLOX
HEY DEMAR!!!!!!

Yeah I think Ima have it at our house if not I think I have a few places but most likely our house. But yeah umm. Whos Nexum or Nexus. or shit forgot how he spelled his name but the guy a couple above this. But yeah thank you for the congrats and welcome back. ATLEAST SOME PEOPLE REMEMBER ME. Lol but yeah a lot of people left I heard. But umm. I miss you all and I do remember some of ya. Cant wait to get my internet and then to be able to say hi on my personal time sometimes if I get personal time lol. But yeah Love you all and will talk to ya later. WRITE BACK REPLY MUAHAHA. n_n'
WB! Don't forgot to close your codes! Laugh
Hell yes! im going to drive from Pennsylvania to Michigan XD to see my wife (in game) and to jump on Seph's bed with my shoes.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's