heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Something wrong with the Bard quest
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I just became a Bard after getting to jLvl 50, gave the Bard Guildsman 60 fine-grained trunks and got a Lute[2].??He's supposed to give you a Lute[2] if you switch before you get to jLvl 50 and a Harp[2] (Which has 40 more atk and +2 Int) if you switch at jLvl 50.

It'd be great if that could be fixed and I could get my Harp[2] for my Lute[2], since...Yeah, getting to 50 wasn't fun.??o_o

I thought this might happen, so I took screenies of the job change for insurance if I need proof I was jLvl 50.

...Puppies.
I've heard some screams on main about that job change. I do know that when you do the quest, you can not, at all, under any circumstances talk to any other NPC's than the ones involved in the job change. Ok

Here is the guide in the forum http://pandoraonline.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=390 It's not going to hold your hand and do it for you but it should help you out.

Good luck!
Nimitz Wrote:I've heard some screams on main about that job change. I do know that when you do the quest, you can not, at all, under any circumstances talk to any other NPC's than the ones involved in the job change. Ok

Here is the guide in the forum http://pandoraonline.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=390 It's not going to hold your hand and do it for you but it should help you out.

Good luck!

Err, I've already done and completed the quest and I'm now a jLvl-27 bard...With a Lute[2]...Not to mention: How can you not talk to any other NPC's? You have to warp to, like, three different towns to do the quest - Comodo for Bard Guildsman, Lutie for Snowman Quest, Byalan Island for Squid Ink. o.0
We're looking into it.
Whispers Wrote:Err, I've already done and completed the quest and I'm now a jLvl-27 bard...With a Lute[2]...Not to mention: How can you not talk to any other NPC's? You have to warp to, like, three different towns to do the quest - Comodo for Bard Guildsman, Lutie for Snowman Quest, Byalan Island for Squid Ink. o.0
Icon_suprised Well *cough* Congrats! Icon_wink
I've been told by other people that the Bard quest worked perfectly for them and they are enjoying their Harp[2] to its fullest. So, I'm confused. o.0
Yah I got the Harp[2] when my little baby bard did the quest so I dunno why it wouldn't work right suddenly to be quite honest.

Sorry it happened to you dude Icon_sad
Seriously, there is something wropng with these forums...

I posted a possible conclusion to this conundrum yesterday, yet it is nowhere to be found (like my Walking Speed pot suggestion).

Anywho, I posted yesterday my whole method of job change.

I went in to change my job at lvl 47.??I did the flower quest, then the Lutie snowman??quest, then he offered to either change me to Bard or to make me an instrument if I bring him trunks; and he'd make a better instrument for better trunks.??I opted for the latter (free weap, why not?) and looked up on the net what got me what.??I found 60 FG trunks get me a Lute but, they will get me a Harp if I change at 50.??So, I ran to Payon and spent an hour getting my FG's then to Einbroch for two hours to get my final three levels.

So, you see, technically I did change at 50, however I opted at 47.

Could that be the dilemma?

If so, does that bar me from being compensated? Icon_redface
Hm that might be where the problem is cause I actually started job change at job level 50 >_>
My original post came back!??Yey.

Anywho.??Yeah, I figured that might be it.??I didn't think it'd matter at the time, but now that I think about it, that's the only reason.

My only question now is whether I can get the Harp[2] since I did change at 50, or if there's a rule against that and it's not a slight glitch in the quest(s) (who knows, other quests prolly do this, too).

[edit]
LoL - whoops - wrong post I was thinking of that got lost... That was my Walking Speed suggestion. xp
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's