heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Farewell, sort of
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Icon_biggrin i would like to thank heRO and all those whom i've met for my enjoyable time here + those whom i never met cos i felt like it Icon_biggrin.

its been quite some time and i get to see lots of guilds and players come and go, and come back again. its been a pleasure playing with all of you all, However it seems like i will not have time to do much except drop in for occasional visits now and then so i decided to just say my farewell here Icon_biggrin.

if i have offended anyone i apologize for my misbehavior.

at most i would probably only be able to drop by occasionally to say hello before leaving again for a long long time as personal commitments have flooded me into a time management struggle squeezing every seconds into my time table. i realized just how ridiculously tight my schedules are when i am playing hero at 3 am while waiting for 2 computers trying to run a simulation simultaneously and disappearing for 3-4 months each time i do disappear, returning for 2 weeks and disappearing again.

its been a pleasure to play in such a nice server. and i would applaud the GMs for their hard work if its possible to stick my hands into the screen and show my appreciation personally.

thank you everyone and farewell. i pray that when and if i do have time i will be able to run into you again when i drop in Icon_biggrin.

Alex and Kaede i miss you two. i would like to also pat elric, hitoo and koko and give luckyday and apple a hug Icon_biggrin. Krim i love the way you post those comments about reset. satan who always help me, cloud i dont know wher you went, but i miss you too, gorium (hugs) and Kissy everyone Kissy2 to everyone else i did not mention, you are just as important but the list will get too long and pandy will stab me for it.

pandy Kissy i love how you always have a theme for your sprite, especially the roman one Icon_biggrin so cute. tho i do miss seeing you in panda hat.

oh and one last thing, (kisses farewell to those pair of sohee bells, then hugs them real tight) i will miss you, (though i made a pair for myself alreadyLaugh i am just really obsessed with sohees and the cute bells). sadly i must say i will also miss being chased by a particular peco riding, yellow tin can in prontera, proposing every 5 sec (your record was 116x in one week, i counted just for fun) and before you ask the answer is still "NO!".

forgot to mention that i'll still lurk in the forum somewhere.
Too bad your schedual is so thight but take care and have as much fun IRL when you can. Take care Motoko and I hope to see you once again some day.Icon_wink
cya come back soon i hope
Icon_cry Hope to see you soon
awh.. =( see u around again sometime hopefully.
Your presence shall be missed. Good luck with life!
Oh nuuu now how are we gonna confuse all the rei here if you leave?! Laugh

Farewell Rei ^_^ Thanks for your kind words Icon_smile
Reference URL's