heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: UNSC: Assault Squad
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello heROs!
I am Cortana.
I don't have much to say for an introduction of myself. Lots of people should already know the Halo series for Xbox and the books.
Just wanted to say HI to everyone on the Forum! And help bring out the overall awareness of the UNSC: Assault Squad - Recruiting and Enlistment, to get more members into this newly made Guild!
For more information about this guild click on the provided link that will lead you to our guild's thread.
http://pandoraonline.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=3770
Hopefully there is interest from many of you out there who check the thread. I encourage all who read this to please check the thread out. You wont be dissappointed!
Well for until now I, Cortana, bid all of you a farewell.. And continue to enjoy this wonderful server! Icon_smile??We Are heROs!Icon_wink

With many thanks,

~Cortana
Welcome to the server Cortana.Icon_wink
Thank you GM-Auron... You should already know me Icon_razz
Anyways, have a great day! No1

~Cortana
You take role-playing really seriously.

It's odd that I actually enjoy it, though.??I already like you (Not like that!).??The Halo thing is odd, but I don't RP - so it's all odd.??=p

On the even side, I'm sure I'll enjoy running into you and your Band of Bullet-Belting Badasses.

Welcome to HeRO.
...Puppies.
Laugh Thank you Whispers. Ok
I'm kinda taking this seriously... but at the same time I wanna have lots of fun with it! I can't wait until there are lots of people who want to be apart of this unique system of RP'ing.
Please help spread the word so that our guild may grow and we all can have some fun!??That's what I want most is that everyone has fun! No1

Thanks much, Kissy2

~Cortana

P.S- Care to join!? Icon_biggrin
Reference URL's